Easter Tennis Camp in Barcelona, Spain
International Easter Tennis Camp
The Easter Tennis Camp is designed for junior tennis players (8 to 18 years old) who want to enjoy tennis and play at a high intensity level. The camp starts on April 9th, 2017 until April 21st. You have the option of coming for a few days or the full 15 days. If you are interested in coming before or after these dates, you can join our Competition Tennis Academy, Competition Academy +18, or the International Summer Tennis Camp.
*this video is from the summer camp
Our main focus here at the CTR International Tennis Camp is to improve the technique and attitude of each player on the court. The official language spoke at the camp is English, since we have players from all over the world.
Location and Facilities
The CTR Tennis Academy is located in Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), Spain.
Facilities: 18 tennis courts (14 clay courts and 4 hard indoor courts), a fully equiped gym, a cafeteria, a doctor's office, a physiotherapist, a nutritionist, a psycologist, an official school (middle school and high school), an outdoor swimming pool, locker rooms...
|FELIX RIBA JR- Director of the Easter Camp.- Sport Management degree in the USA.- 15 years of coaching experience.- Former Concord University (USA) tennis player.||FELIX RIBA SR- Director of the CTR.- Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation.- 40 years of coaching experience.- Member of the National Spanish Team in the World Tennis Championship.|
|JACOB CAMPAÑA- Head coach of the CTR Tennis Academy.- Former ATP tennis player.- 10 years of coaching experience.||ARNAU RIBA- Coach of the CTR Tennis Academy.- Coaching experience in the UK, Dubai, and Spain.|
|CARME CORBELLACarme is in charge of most of the out of court activities and issues.She takes care of the children that get injured.Also she deals with the housing organization, transportation, etc.||INTERNATIONAL COACHEvery year we have two or three international coaches.We have had coaches from England, Scotland, France, Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, and Argentina.|
|8:00: Wake up and eat breakfast|
|9:00: Head to the courts||16:00: Matchplay + personalized training|
|9:30: Technical & tactical tennis training||18:00: Shower|
|11:00: Rest + snack||18:30: Head back to the house|
|11:20: Technical & tactical training + points/tennis games||18:45: Free time/swimming pool|
|12:30: Recreational use of the swimming pool||20:00: Dinner|
|13:00: Lunch||20:30: recreational activities|
|14:00: Free time||23:00: sleep time|
Tennis players who are not from Barcelona will stay with a host family and other tennis players. The host family’s house is located 5km away from the academy. The host family is very hospitable and have been hosting tennis players in their home for many years.
For the players staying with an adult: You can book a hotel in Sant Cugat (we can help you do that).
You can book with us by filling out the form at the end of this page or calling us at +34 647 735 280 or +34 610 224 450.
|Training||Accommodation FBplus training|
|1 day||90 €||150 €|
* The price for the weekend day with accommodation is 135€
This price includes:
- - Daily tennis training
- - Accommodation
- - Meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner)
- - Use of all of the facilities at the CTR
- - Weekend recreational activity (for players staying 2 weeks or more)
This price does not include:
- - Sports material
- - Laundry (8€/bag)
- - Language lessons (40€/week)
- - Racket stringing
- - Transportation to/from airport, train station (80€/trip to Barcelona, 40€/trip to Girona)
- - Players expenses/pocket money (for snacks, drinks, ...)
- - There will be a maximum of 4 players per court (exept when training serves)
- - The training groups will be based on tennis level
- - There is limited registration per week
- - If you are registering sibilings you get a 10% discount
- - The arrival time is on Sunday from 5 to 6pm
- - The departure time is on Friday at 6pm
- - The arrival time for the non-residents is every day at 9:15am and the pick up at 6pm
- - If you need picked up at the airport or train station, the arrival time should be on Sunday (11am-3pm) in Barcelona. If you are arriving in Girona, you can arrive on Sunday (1pm-4pm)
- - On Saturdays the players will go to a beach town on the Costa Brava. The players will be accompanied by coaches and other staff members
- - Any pocket money that the players bring can be left in an envelope at the CTR reception or with the player (this is the parents choice)
- - Personal documentation will be kept at the CTR reception
- - We need a scanned copy of their ID/Passport
- - For Spanish players we also need the social security card scanned
- - We recommend that players coming from outside of Spain have an international insurance policy
- - We reserve the right to make any changes that we find beneficial to players
If the booking is cancelled one month before the day of arrival, the CTR will refund 50% of the total amount, if it has been already paid. If the cancellation is done less than one month before the arrival, no refund will be given.