Winter Tennis Camp in Barcelona, Spain
International Winter Tennis Camp
The Winter Tennis Camp (Barcelona, Spain) is designed for junior tennis players (8 to 22 years old) who want to enjoy tennis and play at a high intensity level. The camp will go from the 27th until the 30st of december and from the 2nd until the 5th of January. You have the option of coming for a few days or the full 8 days. If you are interested in coming before or after these dates, you can join our Competition Academy U18, +18 or the International Summer Tennis Camp.
*this video is from the summer camp
Our main focus here at the CTR International Tennis Camp is to improve the technique and attitude of each player on the court. The official language spoke at the camp is English, since we have players from all over the world.
The Vall Parc Tennis Club is a tennis club located in the city of Barcelona. This club has 11 clay courts, a gym, a restaurant, a bar, and an outdoor swimming pool.
|FELIX RIBA JR- Director of the Easter Camp.- Sport Management degree in the USA.- 15 years of coaching experience.- Former Concord University (USA) tennis player.||FELIX RIBA SR- Director of the CTR.- Tennis coach for the Spanish Tennis Federation.- 40 years of coaching experience.- Member of the National Spanish Team in the World Tennis Championship.|
|JACOB CAMPAÑA- Head coach of the CTR Tennis Academy.- Former ATP tennis player.- 10 years of coaching experience.||ARNAU RIBA- Coach of the CTR Tennis Academy.- Coaching experience in the UK, Dubai, and Spain.|
|CARME CORBELLACarme is in charge of most of the out of court activities and issues.She takes care of the children that get injured.Also she deals with the housing organization, transportation, etc.||INTERNATIONAL COACHEvery year we have two or three international coaches.We have had coaches from England, Scotland, France, Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, and Argentina.|
|8:00: Wake up and eat breakfast||15:00: Language lesson (English or Spanish) - optional|
|9:00: Head to the courts||16:00: Matchplay + personalized training|
|9:30: Technical & tactical tennis training||18:00: Shower|
|11:00: Rest + snack||18:30: Head back to the house|
|11:20: Technical & tactical training + points/tennis games||18:45: Free time/swimming pool|
|12:30: Recreational use of the swimming pool||20:00: Dinner|
|13:00: Lunch||20:30: recreational activities|
|14:00: Free time||23:00: sleep time|
For the players that are staying with the group: Tennis players from outside of Barcelona can stay in Bellaterra, a peaceful residential area 15km away from the academy. The players will be staying with a host family, the house has a big garden, with a swimming pool. The players will have breakfast and dinner in the house and lunch at the tennis club. A shuttle will take the players to the CTR every morning at 9am and bring them back every evening at 7pm. The players will never be unattended.
For the players staying with an adult: You can book a hotel close to the academy (we can help you with that).
You can book with us by filling out the form at the end of this page or calling us at +34 647 735 280 or +34 610 224 450.
CTR Tennis Academy - Barcelona, Spain.
Our camps have been a great success over the past years. You can read some reviews done by past costumers on TripAdvisor.
|Training||Accommodation FBplus training|
|1 day||95 €||165 €|
This price includes:
- - Daily tennis training
- - Accommodation
- - Meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner)
- - Use of all of the facilities at the CTR
- - Weekend recreational activity (for players staying 2 weeks or more)
This price does not include:
- - Sports material
- - Laundry (8€/bag)
- - Language lessons (40€/week)
- - Racket stringing
- - Transportation to/from airport, train station (80€/trip to Barcelona, 40€/trip to Girona)
- - Players expenses/pocket money (for snacks, drinks, ...)
- - There will be a maximum of 4 players per court (exept when training serves)
- - The training groups will be based on tennis level
- - There is limited registration per week
- - If you are registering sibilings you get a 10% discount
- - The arrival time is on Sunday from 5 to 6pm
- - The departure time is on Friday at 6pm
- - The arrival time for the non-residents is every day at 9:15am and the pick up at 6pm
- - If you need picked up at the airport or train station, the arrival time should be on Sunday (11am-3pm) in Barcelona. If you are arriving in Girona, you can arrive on Sunday (1pm-4pm)
- - On Saturdays the players will go to a beach town on the Costa Brava. The players will be accompanied by coaches and other staff members
- - Any pocket money that the players bring can be left in an envelope at the CTR reception or with the player (this is the parents choice)
- - Personal documentation will be kept at the CTR reception
- - We need a scanned copy of their ID/Passport
- - For Spanish players we also need the social security card scanned
- - We recommend that players coming from outside of Spain have an international insurance policy
- - We reserve the right to make any changes that we find beneficial to players
If the booking is cancelled one month before the day of arrival, the CTR will refund 50% of the total amount, if it has been already paid. If the cancellation is done less than one month before the arrival, no refund will be given.